1. Do you have a favourite theatre? Which one, and why?
2. At the moment, would you rather watch a comedy or a tragedy?
3. The funniest show or performance you’ve ever seen?
4. The saddest show or performance you’ve ever seen?
5. The most memorable performance you’ve ever been to?
6. Your favourite stage door photo or memory?
7. Do you prefer classics or modern shows? Why?
8. Is there a movie you’d like to see adapted onstage?
9. How about a stage show you’d like to see onscreen?
10. What is the last stage show you saw? Review it in three sentences.
11. A show you’d recommend to everybody?
12. A show you wouldn’t recommend to your worst enemy?
13. A show you’re ashamed to admit you like?
14. How important are visuals for you? Can you enjoy a show with good acting but ugly visuals? Or can good visuals save an otherwise bad show in your eyes?
15. What is the prettiest show you’ve ever seen?
16. A costume or a prop that you love?
17. You can only watch productions of one show for the rest of your life. Which show you choose and why?
18. Do you research the shows you consider seeing, or do you just pick a show to see and hope it’s good?
19. Your favourite act 1 ending?
20. The most times you’ve ever seen the same show or production?
21. A performance by an actor or an actress that has impressed you the most?
22. Have you ever walked out of a performance? If not, could you consider doing so?
23. Do you collect theatre memorabilia? If so, feel free to show off your collection!
24. You have to swap lives for a week with a character from one of your favourite shows. Who do you choose and why?
25. A headcanon about your favourite show?
When I went out this morning to get the newspaper there was a pizza on our roof. Would you know anything about that?
accidentally in love / shrekmin au
shrek and armin meet over the summer. it feels like the perfect love. they both get each other completely. but as summer comes to an end, will they be able to keep their romance alive? or will it sizzle out with the summer sun?
i love my boyfriend, he’s so pretty and tall. people keep telling me that he’s just a tree but they don’t know anything about love